IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE
Do you want to see the world, meet new people, and get paid while doing it? A career as a Mesa Airlines flight attendant is the perfect way to get your wings. If you are reliable, have a positive attitude, like to smile, and you want to join the exciting aviation industry...apply at Mesa today!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION
Successful Mesa Airlines flight attendants are reliable and flexible, with a positive professional attitude and a passion for customer service. They are effective communicators who are dedicated to exceeding customer service, safety and regulatory requirements. To learn more about flight attendant jobs at Mesa Airlines, click here.
- Starting Pay for Flight Attendants is: $16.00 per flight hour, increasing to $17.30 after 6 months, and $19.00 after 12 months, with annual increases
- Additional $1.60 per hour per diem (tax free) when away from base on assignment.
Other Compensation Opportunities:
- Flight Attendants have numerous ways to earn extra income each month. Mesa Airlines provides a crash-pad assistance program. Additionally, when Flight Attendants elect not to stay in a company provided accommodation, Mesa Airlines will pay a portion of the hotel cost back to the Flight Attendant...a great way to earn extra money.
- A Flight Attendant can earn up to an additional $500 per month ($6,000 annually) utilizing other compensation opportunities at Mesa.
- Flight Attendants receive unlimited travel benefits!
- Family members (spouse, domestic partner, dependents, and parents) also receive travel benefits on our code share partners
- Mesa Airlines offers competitive medical and dental benefits, vision, life, 401K and unlimited travel benefits with our code share partners (American Airlines and United Airlines).
- Flexible work schedule in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Washington Dulles (IAD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Louisville (SDF)
- Atlanta (ATL) - Coming June 2018!
Mesa Flight Attendants are initially assigned to a hub city based on current openings in seniority order
Flight attendant candidates attend a three-week tuition-free training class in Phoenix, Arizona. If you have questions, contact FaRecruiting@mesa-air.com
As an equal opportunity employer, Mesa Airlines recognizes that our strength lies in our people.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Mesa Airlines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at HRADMIN@mesa-air.com or send a fax to 602-685-4350. In order to respond to your request in a timely manner, please use "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.